Wednesday, October 8, 2008

REINVENTING the blog.

So I've decided to take up blogging. Maybe. I'm not one to stick to anything very well.  I'll get on a kick for a couple of months until something new kicks me off of that kick.  One kick I'll never get started on though is this whole indie hipster thing.  Gross.  And Provo indie hipsters are the worst.  They do all their shopping at DI and Urban Outfitters, never shower, go for the au natural look, smell like your grandma's garage, and think they're the coolest people in the world for being original...think again peeps! With the mass herds of Provo punks rapidly converting to indie-hipsterism, the last thing you are is original! I remember reading an article not too long ago, probably on people.com--one of my greatest and deadliest obsessions--about Justin Timberlake--what used to be one of my greatest and deadliest obsessions--claiming that he is one of Hollywood's original hipsters.  Actually, it wasn't people.com, I just discovered, but none other than my other greatest and deadliest obsession, VOGUE; the Fashion Rocks addition.

justin_timberlake240.jpg

Justin, you are about one of the only hipsters who doesn't disgust me.  In fact, you can be MY indie hipster any day.  But alas, I'll probably have to resort to drooling over you as you dance on my tv screen, thanks to one of the two old  N*sync in concert DVD's I just discovered hiding in my storage. Hip hop don't stop...oh Justin...DON'T STOP!!!




No comments: