Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SENIORITIS

So I seriously don't know why some of my pictures appear on the blog and some don't....so annoying!  If any of you veteran bloggers out there gots some tips for me then help me out!  So anyways, sorry to get all political in my last blog but that's not going to happen too often; I mean, why would an International Relations major want to talk about politics? I don't know.  I don't even know why I chose that as major because, let's be frank, I'm slightly apathetic when it comes to politics.  I guess I just thought that name sounded cool...INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS...it says: "hey, I'm hot stuff!"

So senioritis continues to manifest itself daily in my life.  This morning, I was super tired, so I decided to sleep through my first class.  The next thing I know, I wake up, and it's 20 minutes until my next class of the day begins.  Let's just say I made it to 1/3 of my classes today.  I took a test, then came home and was lazy some more, this time with Alan.  We lied around like bums because that's what we are.  Alan's a ski bum, and, well, I just have a big bum, a la Kim Kardashian style.  Eventually, I made it to the gym to work on toning my big bum, only to be bummed by the fact that Amy, my incredible Power Pump instructor, was missing and some lame substitute was filling in.  I then ran/walked my bum off, cleaned my bum off back at home (we've got cleaning checks tomorrow...always delightful...and no, I did not mean that I washed my bum) and now I'm sitting on my lazy bum, in my bed, having just watched tonight's episode of The Hills.

THE HILLS: Is Audrina a bimbo or what?  Why does she keep going after Justin Bobby when she has a cute Australian boy (yes Katy, he even has an Australian accent!) knocking down her door.  She even took off her swimsuit top in tonight's episode to lure Justin Bobby into the pool with her by revealing her fake boob job (which I'm sure he's probably seen several times over already).  Really Audrina?  Are you that desperate?  You have to get naked just to get Bobby boy in the pool with you?  Sounds like a winner.  Also, I still hate Spencer.

audrina-patridge-b_3.jpg


In other news, Gossip Girl was a huge let down tonight.  What is this?  Last week, there was no episode, and this week, the episode was lame!  Who cares about Yale when I can say that I go to the Y myself (unfortunately, the Y I attend is far less ubiquitous and is located in a rather dismal state).  Dear Blair Waldorf, I truly would love to be you.


You know you love me 

XOXO

3 comments:

Lacee said...

I just wanna let you know how much i love rindsey lindsey! you are so funny. miss ya!

Jamie said...

Lindsey!! How are you? Im glad I found you here. I'm so going to add you to the blogroll. Love this stuff! And props for giving up facebook..IM not sure I could. Omg, i am so not looking forward to the capstone paper next semester! Im GONNA DIE! Good Luck...
Jamie

lindseylovesZARA said...

well the whole giving up facebook thing actually didn't last very long...i don't think i'll ever be able to give it up! haha yeah get ready for the capstone paper...it's going to make you LOVE life...