Sunday, March 15, 2009

DAUNTING

I am constantly trying to think of a specific word lately when I am expressing my current challenges to others.  The word is daunting.  For some reason, I can never remember the word.  It seems to reside only on the tip of my tongue.  But yes, as I think about the future, certain things seem rather daunting.  It's almost as though I am starting from ground zero right now...in many ways.  I know that I have a long road ahead of me along which I must grow, learn new things, and take great leaps of faith.  But that is life.  Sometimes when you don't know exactly how your future is going to play out it is scary, and sometimes you almost want to give up.  But you can't give up.  NEVER GIVE UP.  And if you ever do give up, make sure that it is only on someone or something that is getting in your way as you travel down the road of life, because we don't want any accidents now...do we???

No comments: